Since 1876, Albini Group has been employing the best methods of creating the most beautiful fabrics in the world. Our current Albini shirting offerings include the following collection books:
- Business a Milano - Primarily business formal shirting, from midweight to heavyweight in classic white, light blue and a few pinks and lavenders with subtle stripes and patterns.
- L'aperitivo in Piazetta - Slightly more casual shirting, meant to be worn alongside casual suits and sport coats in more informal settings.
- L'opera Alla Scala - Formal black tie shirting to be worn with tuxedos and dinner jackets. Predominately white shirting and some in midnight navy and black.
- In barca a Portofino - The vacation warm-weather collection of linen and linen-cotton blends full of bold patterns and colors for when on holiday.
- Nel fine settimana - An autumnal collection with darker tones and more casual stripes and checks, inspired by roadtrips along the Italian countryside.
- Moda Italiana - A fashion print collection that's creatively inspired by art, design and painting. Unique fabrics you won't find anywhere else made with modernity in mind.
For returning clients who have not yet been fitted for our new dress shirt program please us the link below to book a new fitting in seconds. Our team looks forward to seeing you again.