We’ve taken the perfect fit of your dress trousers and now added an incredible selection of stretch cotton chinos, summer linens and dark denim. Available individually, as special packages (see pricing below) or mix and match one of each for 4/$1300. All fabrics milled in Italy by Hesworth for their casual BREZZA collection.
Stretch Cotton Chinos
Our most exciting offering. Long-staple fiber cotton blended with 3% elastane for stretch — and helps the chino not “bag” at the knees and seat. Classic tones of tan and blues alongside some non-traditional colors. Upgrade your everyday pant with the perfect fit and Italian-milled fabric.
1 for $350
4 for $1000
Cotton-Cashmere Premium Chinos
Treat yourself to the softest pair of chinos possible. Cashmere yarns give a brushed finish and luxurious hand feel. We also recommend this fabric for a full suit as it’s not as stiff as traditional chino fabric.
1 for $500
4 for $1500
Available in melange and plain weaves. Makes perfect airy trousers for humid summer days. Also, a great option for suits and blazers, too.
1 for $450
4 for $1300
For those looking for a perfect fitting pair of jeans in a dark tone, this stretch denim is available in several shades of blue, black and even with a red undertone.
1 for $500
4 for $1500
Since 1876, Albini Group has been employing the best methods of creating the most beautiful fabrics in the world. Our current Albini shirting offerings include the following collection books:
- Business a Milano - Primarily business formal shirting, from midweight to heavyweight in classic white, light blue and a few pinks and lavenders with subtle stripes and patterns.
- L'aperitivo in Piazetta - Slightly more casual shirting, meant to be worn alongside casual suits and sport coats in more informal settings.
- L'opera Alla Scala - Formal black tie shirting to be worn with tuxedos and dinner jackets. Predominately white shirting and some in midnight navy and black.
- In barca a Portofino - The vacation warm-weather collection of linen and linen-cotton blends full of bold patterns and colors for when on holiday.
- Nel fine settimana - An autumnal collection with darker tones and more casual stripes and checks, inspired by roadtrips along the Italian countryside.
- Moda Italiana - A fashion print collection that's creatively inspired by art, design and painting. Unique fabrics you won't find anywhere else made with modernity in mind.
For returning clients who have not yet been fitted for our new dress shirt program please us the link below to book a new fitting in seconds. Our team looks forward to seeing you again.
After a year and a half search across Italy to visit directly with factories in Italy, we've launched our HALL MADDEN shoe collection.
All three series of shoes are made in Italy in selection of the best factories to represent a variety of pricing to bring the best quality at the best value. From the staple leather dress shoes to fun casual loafers, we're proud to offer our first collection.
Book an appointment to try them on at any of our studios or contact your fit specialist to learn more.
For those who want the best quality available. Entirely hand crafted in an artisan workshop of skilled cordwainers used by several premiere luxury menswear brands. Our most elegant shoe available in the ever essential black Tuscan leather.
$550, cedar shoe trees included
Crafted in Italy using a Goodyear welt construction so they can be resoled. We used premium leather sourced from Tuscany to make a dark brown derby captoe and black balmoral captoe styles that both compliment every man's wardrobe.
$350, cedar shoe trees included
Our line of driving moccasins and loafers made in blue beaver suede. Made to be worn casually with sport coats, jeans and even without socks on warm summer days.
And we also offer a dark brown balmoral captoe constructed with a Blake Rapid Stitch welt for those looking for a budget dress shoe.
$200-230, shoe trees sold separately
Hall Madden will be adding more styles in the future. We do require an in-person consultation to gather your fit.